Wednesday, May 16, 2007

It is done

3 exams and a huge paper, that's what I've been up to the last month. I feel pretty good about the paper. It's sort of an exegesis of Adam Smith on religion, morality, selfishness, and self-deception. Maybe I'll use it as my job paper. You know, at Starbuck's.

That's my next task, I suppose, finding a job. I've been taking a wait and see approach. Hence, I have only two things scheduled for the summer:
1) IHS Social Change Workshop in Charlottesville, VA; June 23-29.
2) Bonnaroo, Manchester, TN; June 14-17. I'll be studying the economics of grilled cheese.

I'll probably also check in with the family, which means stopping in all the places that Guns n' Roses did on their last tour:
Huntsville, AL
Lewisburg, TN
Lexington, KY
Hendersonville, NC
Los Angeles, CA

No comments: